Saturday, July 7, 2012

What's that smell!

So I was sleeping peacefully this morning when my nose was assaulted by a smell so bad it woke me up! My goodness what is it with this country and its smells! I can't beleave these people cant smell this. Maybe they can but don't care! You can be walking though the streets and BAM there it is the smell something you have never in your life wanted to smell. So I did fall back asleep only to move and there it is again smackds me in the face! It finnaly went away but where did it come from I have no idea! Just glad it left please please never come back again.
   On a good note we are heading back to AZ early. We decided it would be best to get Lacy in school. So she could start her first year in Jr. High and be there for 3 months before we move again to Fort Riley. I hope she enjoys going back to all her old classmates should be good for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment