Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lacy what a great day for her

She got her 26 mile award so proud of my girl! When she hits 50 she gets a shirt.Lacy and Justin are running a 5k on Sat. Lacy's first race I'm so excited for her.
The kids start softball and T ball soon. They are so excited if the wind would calm down we could go out side and play catch and work on there skills. I cant wait to see them play I will take video for all the family to see I bet I can email some of it! I wish we could do more but for now we are stuck home and Justin has to go to the field again for a week!
I hoping to send my brother a box of goodies I sure do miss him and think of him everyday. Justin said send him baby wipes he will thank me lol not many showers in Afghanistan. Dakota has an Easter egg hunt that day also and lots of kid activity's. One thing I can say the Army can do some great kid programs. Lets hope they keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment