Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sat Quit ............ and the Upset

Well today Justin played on his Unit softball team they got whopped bad. But he played good they need to  stop hitting fly balls. We took the kids to spilsh and splash for a bit it was get in free day! One of Justin Sargent gave the kids $10 for ice cream and soda lol sugar yaaa! Justin took the kids to Cruz house with him and I am having a nice quit afternoon it is so nice!  Been looking at schools in Kansas still not sure what to do! Should I know what I want to do by now some times I feel so lost when it comes to this. I know what makes me happy and I'm good at it but not sure if I can make a good living doing it. This is where i get lost. I still keep racking my brain what I should do and what I want to do. O well I guess it will come to me soon I hope.
Then this morning I read on a Facebook post someones bashing my brother. He is deployed and has suffered a brain injury. He has been in a confined to barracks status for awhile now. So the part that is disturbing me is the boys well some boys I'll call them this because at this present time I can not call them men. Have said in a not so nice way that he is a cowered and not worthy of there so called brotherhood. I am appalled at there behavior no soldier wants to leave there Unit in a time of need and neither there family's because they have too there fellow soldiers and there family's  back home. I just can not beleave there abandonment of there fellow man after he was injured. At this time he does not know weather he will go back to his unit our come home. At this point I would rather he come home if they are bashing on his integrity will they be there for him in a fight our a pivotal  time of need. I would hope so but it makes me wonder and that is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment