Monday, May 20, 2013

The perks for a military child

I have to say the Military do care about the kids. I have found out from other spouses that they have some pretty cool programs. The sports are great my kids just finished soccer and had a great time doing it ya it was a lot of days 4 days a week of practice. A game every Sat. the volunteer couches were great. Summer day camp for the kids at a not so bad price it would be much more in the civilian world. Today we went to the exchange with my sons report card and he got a coupon book for a bunch of free stuff. Haircuts subway, burger king, a free comic book and some others. Made him feel super special for getting advanced marks on his report card.
With all the programs they hold for our kids I cant really complain. I was always in sports dance and going going as a kid. I'm so happy my kids have the same chance to do all these things on our limited budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment