Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday boy and Big news

Dakota had a great Birthday had some of his best friends come and enjoyed all the presents so thank you everyone. The Lego birthday was not easy to put together let me tell you finding things was difficult we needed to get creative so we made the plates and cupcakes. He loved it!!!!

So I got a new Job working full time at the school YAAAAAAA  just finished my first couple of days and catching on on homework now. I need a cape and lots of coffee right now Hubby is gone so I am juggling my work, kids, school and kids after school activates. I am tired but like always some has to put on the superman cape and keep going. Can't wait for him to come home not just to help out but because he is missed. So have to get back to school work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment