Tuesday, December 20, 2011

24 days left till we leave!

So 24 days left getting closer. Dakota is doing good after the Dentist no pain and has not complained he has one more trip then he should be good. Lacy is all good on shots and teeth she is set. I have 2 more Dr. apt then I'm good also. Got my storage unit saved start filling that up this week. Had a yard sale Sat. and did good. It was crazy Ipulled up and sold all the furniture on the trailer before we even got the ties off! I have never had that happen before. Helped my Cuz move into her apt. and out of my house because we are leaving at the end of the month! Good thing it was a bottom floor apt and she don't have a lot of stuff. We did it ourselves all alone, yes we are strong. Had to put my mailbox back up so I can get my mail till we leave! Some girl riding a sand rail took them out she got messed up had to take her to the hospital ya for fast response emergency! Hope she is doing ok! So more to come heading to the ASU bowl game in Vegas tomorrow should be fun they better win if I'm going that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment