Saturday, December 10, 2011

A new start!

Ok so this is our new adventure we are moving to South Korea! This will be a huge change for me and the kids. Justin is already there has been sense Oct 17th! He will be finding us a place to live while we wait to leave so it will be ready when we get there. Mean while we will be packing and getting things settled her in the states. This will be a huge change for all of us. I will not be working when we get there this will be a huge change for me. I actually like to work and have the extra income thats for sure. The kids are excited to see dad and im excited to be able to have a husband again instead of a man on the computer screen. Im kinda getting use to being alone so I think it will be a little wired to be together again! When he visited before he left for Korea it was a little wired. "Say Hello to the Army Wife Life" so I have been told! It will be alot of just me times sigh not my favorite part but I can do it! So as the time goes on Ill keep you updated wish me luck I have 34 days 14 hours 6min and 20sec hahahaha i have a ticker for this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment