Friday, February 24, 2012

Another weekend

Well good news we will be getting a car soon! I can't drive but Justin will be able too. He is so happy about that! The kids are good Lacy has a teen dance tonight she is kinda excited about going wants her hair done and putting something cute on. My baby girl is growing up :( sigh! We took another trip to AK plaza got my bus card loaded so now me and the kids can ride the bus with out Justin. Hopefully we don't get lost please don't let us get lost!!! Had some McDonald's they liked that! We found a playground for Dakota you pay 5ooo won he can play for 2 hours why you shop love it he had a blast. So we walked around and looked at stuff Koreans are very colorful they have very bright clothes! And of course no clothes that are tall enough for me our large in the bust sigh can't get a break in any country! But Justin is getting a suit made I have to hunt for a dress we have a ball to go to in May cant wait should be fun! Any way we are all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment