Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dakota loves preschool

Today Dakota started preschool on the computer home school style. Since we are here in Korea non- sponsored we don't have the option of starting him on Post. So I did the next best thing I got him signed up for A time4 learning the same one I have Lacy doing. Can I say he loves this program I had to tell him enough for today and pull him away from the computer. As beginner at home schooling this program is great for both my kids and the price is well with in my budget. Its so easy to fallow a lesson plan and keep there track of there progress and see what they need more help in! To say the least we give it 5 stars on the mom chart! Here is the link for anyone interested
http://www.time4learning.com/login/member_login.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment