Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mission complete Happy Birthday Boy

So Birthday Party was a hit he had a great time! Friends from school came and cousins he was so excited for everyone to be there! So after the super birthday it was just me and Dakota for the rest of the day. We stayed at Peter Piper a littler longer and played some games.
 I loved the time we got just me and him. It's the little things that make him happy. We went to Starbucks after one coffee for me and choc milk for him of to spend his birthday money! We went to Toys R Us he got more Lego's urg! Then we headed home and guess what I did put together Lego's 8 hours I spent putting them together. We got to Skype with Justin for awhile that made us both happy! So mission completed one happy birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment