Friday, September 14, 2012

What is going on!

Well I have had a sick Little boy on my hands for the first part of the week. Pink eye sinus infection so much fun. But he is all better now and back at school. Ya to the lil germs kids pass around to each other. I can say thank you to the Army for employing my husband so we may have health ins. Since  I'm not working for the first time in about 13 years I don't have ins on our family. I have always had health ins its kinda wired not having my own job money and feeling like I am contributing.  I know taking care of the kids handling bills and so on is helping out but it still is hard for me to feel like im helping fully. I'm not sure if other wives  who stay at home feel this way but I have always done both work and keep my house and family in order. I think I will be happy to get moves to Kansas in Nov. find a job and get in a normal routine again. I don't mind the time home I enjoy taking kickboxing but that is only an hour a day. Ok enough complaining from me Its football time again and I'm supporting Asu lets hope your couch this year helps kick some but we are behind you. The pic is from a game we went to in 2008 but I love this pic. Will be at the next game supporting our team!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment