Thursday, November 15, 2012

calling and calling

So I have found out that if you want info you have to be a pester bug. I'm telling you nobody in the Army will call you back you have to bug the hell out of them to get anywhere. It can be very annoying at times and you never get a straight answer. On a good note today we will be getting Tater a fence installed wont be till next week but we will be getting it. That is another thing housing is really nice here cookie cutter but nice. I understand wanting regulation everything every fence is the same and have professionals put it in but holly crap they charge a lot for the fencing per month. It would almost make you rethink having a pet! Had lunch at school with my lil man today. Also Justin got to come that made it better for Dakota he was excited for us to be there. He could not stay in his chair. But it was a good day to say the least applied for 3 more Jobs today at the schools here on post I hope I get one that way I can be home with the kids before and after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment