Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

Well I have been busy unpacking and getting ready for Thanksgiving haven't  updated in awhile. Our dinner went good stuffing not as good as my dads but I will try again at Christmas. We sat around watched TV and had a great relaxing day. Besides hubby running a fever and Dakota have stomach  problems it was good. We so decided not to try the black Friday deals but we went this morning to see what was left. I got the Wii games we wanted and the jimmies for Dakota and found a Star Wars action figure pack for him with 8 of them in there for 25 bucks he is going to be so excited. Justin didn't even through a fit about. FYI he hates Star Wars but is getting better at not complaining that his son does. So far we have had a good holiday. Cant ask for much more these days just thankful I have my family and people to cook for lol

No comments:

Post a Comment