Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Joys Of starting over

Well Starting over in a new place is not working out for me I had a job lined up and she gave it away. I was waiting to take my state test here I understand why but still disappointing. It seems like its going to be ok but its not. We have started to selling off things to make ends met. But are getting far behind. Disappointments keep piling up faster and faster. I am hoping I get a job soon our else we will have nothing left to sell the Army may pay him but what people thing we don't get much as far as pay its almost less then minimum wage we have a place to live but will we eat only time will tell. Job market I'm sure is bad every where it makes it harder when you are next to a huge university and they have all the jobs I'm getting so frustrated and depressed at not finding a job I have never had this much trouble in my life wish me luck I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment