Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Got through the 4 day weekend

    So a start of another week so far not to bad. I have started cleaning drinking my coffee now telling the world how the past few days were. Not to bad my teenager got her math grade up yaaa she is no longer grounded and got to go to the lock in at the bowling ally had to pick her and her friend up at 1 am not fun. But she had a good time that is important she had been grounded for so long now she is free watch out world he he! She did have one miss hap at the end of the night she was sick all night after that. Not sure why but nobody else was so she maybe ate something bad. The rest of the weekend we did not do much but hang around the house. One accomplishment was I walked 6 miles this weekend Tater got to walk with me Kota went one Sat with me on his bike it was the warmest day. The warm weahter is far and few between but you know when its warm everybody is outside cant wait for the warmer weather this AZ girl is missing her sun.
    I see how the Army is good and bad I get to see a lot more of my husband so that always nice. But at the same time I like my quit during the day. He does come home for lunch most days kinda a nice surprise when he does.
   I got my AZ CNA in order mailed off my Kansas app now waiting for my test date I have a job waiting for me soon as I get my Kansas CNA I hope they send my test date soon so I can get it done and start working. I might be taking over the Finance job in the Frg for my husbands unit we will see. I liker the leader we had lunch on Friday was so nice to get out and finally meet someone. We are going to Zumba on Thur. so I have someone to workout with now yaaaa. I'm down about 8 pounds so I'm still working on it. It didn't come on in a day so It will not fall off in a day not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment