Monday, January 9, 2012

fun fun fun

So time is getting close almost time to leave! 5 days and a wake up we are on your way to a new life in Korea. So much to do still have to say goodbye to my family and my friends I have been a Arizona girl all my life I'm really going to miss this place. But on one note I'm going to get to eat out allot this week lol. There is always something about getting together around food. Hello's goodbye's are all done at a table its kinda funny. But I'm going to miss everyone and probably get a little homesick.

Took my pup out for our last hick before we leave i hopefully will get another one in before we leave. It was nice he loves going out on the San Tan's. We ran into some coyote's that were licking there chops for him but we just turned in the other direction and they fallowed for a min out two then went on there way. Really didn't want to fight them off our try to butt other then that is was good.


Good note hubby got some free dishes from a battle so one less thing we have to buy. Ya for that!! Sorry for the one who gave them to us he got married and divorced in the 18 months he was in Korea not so fun but thank you for the dishes. Now if we could get more free stuff that would help pots and pans maybe!!!

Had some fun with the family this weekend brother-in-laws birthday so we all got together that was nice. Have some pic of the kids having fun!

I'm so going to miss family gatherings we are a big crazy fun bunch and I love getting together and having a good time I get to look in from the outside now! Sigh




No comments:

Post a Comment