Sunday, January 1, 2012

Operation Move out of house Accomplished!

So we are out of the house storage pack to the brim door almost did not close had a fit with a box before it did. Keys left for the landlord! All the mail forwarded cable shut of trash canceled and I am done with that house ( with the military saying Hooah I did it)! It was an experience doing this alone. Granted I have been moving around my whole life. But never with two kids a dog and a MIA husband (so not his fault)! But let me tell you I handled it pretty well. I'm proud of myself for getting it done. Now Just tie up some more lose ends and we are all set to move to Korea! Still so excited I miss him so much! Our pup Tater was a huge issue we could not find a home for him while we are gone but my Mom and Vol who we so appreciate for taking our Tater for awhile! He is a member of our family even though I hate how much he sheds "urg" hair everywhere! Butt he is a good pup! Now for the photos of the day Dakota and Tater felt the pressure at the end of the day with all that moving going on and just could not keep there eyes open poor guys!

AHHHH so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment