Friday, January 27, 2012

MARKET DAY IN KOREA





So we went to the market today! Very interesting stuff the first Picture is sweet snacks except the red ones there spicy and sweet my favorite so far. The next pic is some nasty fish but they like squid so slimy urg. The third one has raw fish in it the suace is spicy I don't think I want to try this one! The fourth one is a view down the market the table on the right is the sweets table she lets you try everything mm mmmm so good!The fifth picture is these balls they fry has some green stuff in the middle don't know what it is and don't care it is so good we bought a lot of those! Lacy even likes them! The lady in the sixth picture is the one who makes the puff balls that are so good they are there every market day and I love what they make next time I am going to try one of those cakes she is making! Not sure what kind a fish that is in the last one but they sure are ugly. The fruit is good and me and Lacy like going and looking at everything we will prob wonder out again today to see what else we might find! We are all well and miss everyone back home but enjoying our time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment