Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Coffee With the Ladys


I had a me day it was rather nice did have to take Dakota along but it was still fun! Went to a lil cafe well really a coffee shop in the villa close to our house. There I meet some more Army wives even meet one from Tuscon so that was nice. We drank coffee and BS foe about 2 hours it was nice talking to someone other then the kids! Will be going to the next Wen. meet up also! There is one thing I will say about Koreans they make some damn good coffee. They have more coffee places then any place I have ever seen. And it is good really good! The place I went to today I had what they call a Cafe Mocha TO DIE FOR it was so good it was even better then Starbucks no joke and I love Starbucks will be going there again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment