Saturday, March 10, 2012

Coex Aquarium



Kids and me had a great day went to the Coex Aquarium in Seoul! The trip was a lot of fun took about 1 hour 45 min to get there excited kids on a bus let me tell you they were bouncing off the walls. So we get there buses tell us when they are picking us be there our get left behind! So I was like cool everybody on the bus all went there own way I had no clue were to go so I was um were is this place well about 15 min later we found were to go. The kids loved it they had really nice viewing and we also got to see the sharks being feed. I cant beleave how active they were. After an hour and half we went for lunch McDonald's here we come this one was nice! Dakota was so happy they had fruit cups instead of fry's at this one and Lacy and him got an ice cream cone. We looked around the mall for a while then took another round in the Aquarium. After that we went outside and let them run around why we waited for the bus. Kota passed out on the way back yaaaaa! But we had a good day wish Justin could have gone but he had to work : (

No comments:

Post a Comment