Monday, March 5, 2012

Rain days

So far this week we have one day without rain so we went to the park! They love that spinning thing I get a workout just spinning them on it a hundred billion times. Not much contact with Justin phone does not really work where he is. Something about him going back to the Gas chamber I know he just loves that! Found a really good art project book for the kids and they enjoy the activities keeps them busy and me sane! Cant wait for our trip Fri. It will be nice to do something new and see a new place. It is so dirty here I just want to grab a rake and start cleaning. I just don't understand how some people think filth is ok! I may have been a messy kid but now it drives me nuts! Anyway I'm going to start bringing the video camera with me so you can see were we live nothing special that's for sure but its home till we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment