Thursday, December 6, 2012

He is so much better

I have been MIA lately so sorry about that but with all that has been going on I am ok with it. My husband was sick fever chills throwing up headache. I had for days of taking him in and out of the ER with dehydration. Finally the 4th time worked they admitted him. They found he had viral meningitis. So 3 days go bye heavy fluids and antibiotics they said he would feel better but he was getting worse so I had just got back home from the hospital and getting the kids changed to take them up to see there dad and I get a call they called a rapid response on him. So then he was moved to Topika Hospital. An hour away so over whelmed I called his mom to see if she could come help she was on a plane  in less then two hours. What a help I left the kids with Griff my husbands battle buddy who has been a huge help cant thank him enough. And took the two hour drive to pick her up. Not how I wanted to go see Kansas City but o well. While he was in the new Hospital they found he had phenomena, step, and allergic reaction the antibiotics they gave him the first time. I watched for two weeks as he lost 30 pounds and not looking like he was going to get better. But yaaa he is home know we are still waiting to find out what was causing all the bacterial Infections but hopefully when we go see the Dr next week he will give us the answer we are hoping for! And now my daughter is running a fever and has a sore throat I can not catch a break wish us luck she will be better tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment