Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nothing going on!

Not much has happened besides it is so cold here you really cant do much outside. Me and the kids have some fun times playing the Xbox connect. I am not a big fan of video games but the connect is so much more fun. We were getting a work out so while its to cold outside the jumping and dancing and moving while playing the video games they got for Christmas has been a lifesaver here in this cold flat landscape they call Kansas. Justin did get a truck its an old dodge was not really excited but it is safer for the kids to ride in so that makes me happy! Not sure what we are going to do for New Years prob. nothing but stay home with the kids and ring in the New Year at home. I am still looking for work and hope something will pop up soon. Money is tight and bills are large so needing a break and a job that will pick up the slack in bills. Keep your fingers crossed for me I need it! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment