Friday, December 14, 2012

So things are coming together!

Things are looking better Hubby is back to work and feeling better but still week. It will get better in time. Got our internet set up ya reg internet I am so excited and its much better then the wireless and we don't have to watch how much we use what a pain when you are trying to look for jobs do school work. Anyway so excited for that and we went to our first FRG meeting the leader seems nice so that is good. I am going to get military permission to use my Photography on post to make money and start promoting myself . While I still look for a job to make some money we so need it the hunt continues.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete