Wednesday, July 11, 2012

 So I'm super excited about going back to AZ. I miss my family but sooo gonna miss my hubby. Kinda a bitter sweet but on the plus side he will be back in Oct. Hoping that things go well and I can take some pic to make extra money why I'm back in AZ. My sister is having a baby so I cant wait to take new born photos of her baby girl. That is one thing I still need work on.Wondering what I will be doing why the kids are in school. I have never had that much free time sense having kids. Its going to be so wired and a little lonely. But on a good note I can visit my friends and see everybody. So we are thinking of leaving a week earlier. I have to say the Army came through this time we got our memo right on time. We also had a Sargent over for dinner last night had a good time very nice and yes he loved the cheese cake had to slices. Thanks to my Mother in law for the great recipe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment