Monday, July 9, 2012

Promoting myself today

So I'm promoting my Photography page. I'm hoping to take some business classes and also some more photo classes to learn the art of lighting and back drops. As Army wives we are told in many ways to find portable jobs. I see the reason behind it. Where we are moving my program is not offered so to pass the time I will work on my real dream!
I wrote my heading for my Facebook page and also hoping to build a web page for it! So here it is:   Pictures By Kristy M. has always been a dream of mine. My passion has been taking portraits.To be able to bring family's together, and preserve the memories in a portrait frozen in time. I would love to see you through my lens and create these memories for you.

 I'm so excited about it. I know there are lots of photographers out there I'm hoping to keep my prices more on the I can so afford that end I don't see charging people 20 bucks for a sheet of pic when it does not cost that much to print them. My goal is to give quality Pictures on a disk so they may print out what they want all they have to do is pay for the session and disk but still on the I am not draining your pocket side. I hope it works! Here is my site: http://www.facebook.com/kmarcham1

No comments:

Post a Comment