Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So we are waiting on paperwork!

Well one thing I have learned from the Army its hurry up and wait...... on everything! We are hoping to get our Space A paperwork tomorrow. I will fall over if we get it. So that means if we do we will be heading back to AZ in Aug. My kids are so super excited to be going to see family again for them its been the longest time away. I was surprised at how well they have done both my kids have a great special with  a grandma. Sad to be leaving my hubby for two months but it is going to be worth the time with family and letting Lacy start school with all her old friends Jr high her she comes. It will be hard for her again to move and start a new school. But after almost a whole year of homeschooling she is so ready to go back to school. Dakota misses the cut off day for kindergarten by 4 days I am hoping a privet school will take him he also has done great homeschooling. But we will see 22 days till we start on our trip back hope we get on the plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment