Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 1 of my Weight loss challange

Day 1

Today I went to weight watchers to get the new 360 program and start making some changes in my life time to get my fat ass off the couch and feel better. I wont say how much I weigh yet but I will say I have a long way to go to get there.  I'm hoping I will find someone to go work out with we will see if that happens one thing I have learned is other military wives talk about meeting new people and doing stuff but they just talk on the computer what ever happened to human contact looking someone in the eyes when you talk to them. But I will hopefully meet some people. So every week I'm going to make a goal for myself this week was go to WW meeting goal completed so I guess I need to make another to keep me motivated. Goal for this week find a gym on post and start going 3 days a week. Stay on track with good eating habits. So I am my own cheerleader now Go me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment