Monday, January 7, 2013

My findings in being a Army Spouse

So far I have been one for a little over a year now and I'm finding it is very lonely. We have great networking but as far as people meeting I really don't think it is done. They all talk on the computer but never in person. I withdraw a lot sitting her in my home not having any friends to go visit and have a conversation with. I am wondering why there are so many of them that say I cant go because I have a little one. Let me tell you my kids went everywhere with me back in AZ. I'm really missing my home and Family. I miss going to dinner and being able to stop bye. Sunday coffee with he in laws when I could go. Im not a shy person and finding any friends is getting difficult as well as a job. I read all kinds of spouses comments and so forth on the web pages what ever happened to the military life every one always talked about that everyone is a big family im just not seeing it they are rude and hateful it makes you wan to stay in your home and not go out.  

Went to the gym today that went good and im making something new and healthy lets see if  the family likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment