Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 3

So far I have lost a total off 7 pounds so far Yaaa me and still working on it! I have lunch today with the Frg leader so we will see how that goes. I had my interview yesterday but they could not offer me the job till I get my CNA in Kansas so I hold my life in the hands of the AZ State Board of nursing  so I might as well die because they suck. Talk about a cluster ____ they can never get anything done I have had to deal with them for 7 years so far and have never had a good experience with them never. But I will try to be hopeful urg!  We went to a flick and float the other night with the kids that was fun the played Ice Age 4 had pizza and snacks and the kids got tot swim in a heated pool indoors of course its way to cold for any other kind here. All for the whooping price of 10 bucks for a very low income family we are till I get a job that was great we got to do something without us breaking the bank. Trust me it does not take much to break it. Justin as been on live fire training all the last three days he got to come home early yesterday Mon we didn't see him he got home so late and had to leave again early same tonight. So Ill see him Thur. Well here we go to another week hope to lose 3 more pounds Time to workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment