Saturday, August 18, 2012

Caretaker

So off to Safford AZ I go to take care of my grandma for the weekend and give my Aunt a break. Me and Lacy headed of down the road. Man I love having a car again loving the freedom of I want to go some where I'm putting my but in the car and going. So anyway we heaed on the road we stopped at sonic for dinner big no no on my diet but it was good soooooo good. We just past the reservation about 10 min out and I looked in the review and seen this beautiful site so I had to pull over and take a couple pic. This is a AZ sunset it may be freaking hotter then Hell but we have some of the most fantastic sky's. We made to my grandmas in about 2 and half ours. So today I have been kicking her butt. In the chair for every meal and leg lifts teaching her to use her walker trying to get her strength up! Lucky I am a CNA and know my stuff lol! She went for the first time in about 3 weeks to sit on the porch but she made it and loved being out side. The one thing I can say about getting older is every one else gets older and its hard to see them struggle with their health. So get her all set for my Aunt to come back tomorrow and back home I go. Wish I could stay longer but kids are in school and I have to take care of my baby's.

No comments:

Post a Comment