Monday, August 6, 2012

Dakotas first day of school

So we have made it through a week back in the states things are going good. Lacy is settled in school and I'm happy to say loving it. She doesn't fight me on doing home work. She has even worked out a deal to earn money to go hang out with her friends im so not ready for teenage daughter I want her to be my little girl still. (sigh) But the good news Dakota started kindergarten and he loves it. The first day he went in just fine had a great time. Day two not so great start he had a little fit when I dropped him off. But Happy to say Day three went great he went right in and when I picked him up he said Hi mom I had a great day today. He was even happy to tell me he had PE today well he says its PT like daddy does he was so excited. Im loving my time alone but miss them all the same during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment