Thursday, August 9, 2012

Loving the apps

So I have to say the invention of the smart phone was a wonderful Idea. The apps we can download today. I can talk to my husband in so many ways why we are apart now it makes our marriage so much better to have the daily communication not like before when there was only the simple phone no texting and so on! We have Heywire, Viber, Voxer and Face time, skyp. All these wonderful inventions makes our lives more connected the kids get to interact and show off there school work and awards. As our youngest says show dad my star wars moves. I'm thankful for the progress of technology to make our family life just a little better.
       Day 3 of operation weight loss not doing to bad staying on track no cheating and feeling pretty good I cheated today and got on the scale big no no but I couldn't help myself looks like i might be down 3 pounds but you never know could change. Yes Im drinking plenty of water!! We will see what the first week results are on Tues. so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment