Thursday, August 2, 2012

So did we make it home yes we did!



So we made it to Alaska and was stuck there for 3days urg I thought we would never come home. The last flight out was full before they got to our category. So thanks to an empty credit card by the in laws and some deals given by Delta airlines we made it home flying first class! First time for me and I can just say I loved it. So did the kids room to curl up and sleep and drinks and full dinner on real plates they were in heaven and so was I. Feels so good to be home in AZ. I can say another wife on the space A flight let us share her hotel room the last night the air show took up all the rooms so we would have had to pay almost 200 bucks off post plus a 20 dollar cab ride one way. So I thank her for letting us crash with her and her beautiful baby girl. here are some pic of us on our journey home!
Park in Alaska
Getting on the plane in Korea
air plane dinner
Waiting to see if we get on

Waiting for the cab King Dakota

Kids keeping busy at the Alaska terminal play room


First class Baby on our way home

No comments:

Post a Comment