Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One week done Operation wieght loss!

So I have made it through the first week!! Yaaaaaaa for me and there were a couple days I thought i would give up and eat that candy bar! But I made it and the total now is 3.4 pounds down! I can say its not alot but I like the scale going down instead of up. I'm loving the fresh fruit from Costco I have to say they have the best anywhere. The way my kids eat it its hard to keep in the fridge along with the veggies! They eat pretty good a granola bar is candy to them. So I am looking into Kickboxing classes to get me in shape and feel good.
     On another good note only 57 more days till my hubby is home. I know he cant wait to get her and even though we just left him I miss him all ready. Have been helping out with some sick family members while im back home. My sister has now got a leg that will always be without feeling and her pelvic area has got some feeling back but not much she can get around with a walker but she needs lots of support. My grandma has been sick and they cant find out why so I will be driving to go stay with her this weekend and give some family members a break I so hope she gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment